Monday, January 13, 2020

Long time, no see

Every day, I look at my computer and think, "I really ought to blog those cards I've made" and then I avoid the computer all day. And now I realize that it is a strongly reinforced habit that has developed into a yearlong sabbatical.

Gonna do my best to reverse that problem.

SuperBowl is right around the corner and many of my customers know that means we will have a good time with Stampin' Up! Cardstock squares. You get to select a square from the grid, for $10 you will automatically win a pack of card stock. Then the squares are randomly numbered and 4 winners will be chosen on Super Bowl Sunday, based on the game squares each quarter/final. Winners will win Sale-a-Bration and catalog prizes as described below.

If you want to throw your hat in the ring, just email me at deetollaksen at gmail dot com and I will save you a spot, based on your payment. Everyone is a winner, and you have a nice chance of getting a prize package!

Details: 1st quarter prize:  Sale-a-Bration Kerchief Card Kit !! 152319

Half-time Prize: Sale-a-Bration Happy Birthday stamp set, Metallic Bakers Twine & Sequins pack & Whisper White Notecards!!  152314, 152308, 131527

3rd quarter prize:  Sale-a-Bration Golden Honey DSP !!  152311

Grand Prize:  Sale-a-Bration Little Ladybug stamp set, Whisper White Notecards & a pack of red rhinestones PLUS a Bag of Stampin’ Up! Prizes!  152384, 146924, 131527


Every player will receive a full pack of card stock!
Prizes will be available after the game at my house, I will not be shipping prizes.

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment