Wednesday, February 27, 2019

February Stamp Club

 Is life/crafting really happening if it isn't documented online? If I don't blog about it, is it really valid? YES! There is so much going on that doesn't make it into the blog! If you want to participate, you are so welcome to join Stamp Club! If you feel like you can't make it to my house on the first Wednesday of the month but you still want to make the cards and be a member, I am happy to send you the card kits. Just shoot me a line and let me know and we can make a plan and work out the deal!

These are some of the cards we made in February. The top one is Night of Navy cardstock mounted on Crumbcake card base. We heat embossed the Lovely Lattice stamp using Versamark ink and gold embossing powder. Some of us wanted to see how the Watercolor Pencils would look on the dark cardstock, so we added some color to the flowers. Beauty!
 This easy card is just a card base of Mossy Meadow and a piece of Petal Promenade DSP with a border of Whisper White. I used the Darling Label punch kit which includes 6 stamps for all occasions and all of them fit perfectly in the punch. This is a super easy and beautiful card. If you are in my local Stamp Club you did not get to make this card, it was a swap I made for my Crestwood Club, a little easier for beginner stampers!
For a little change of pace, we did a fun-fold card using the Amazing Life stamp set and the Botanical Butterflies DSP. Just fold the front of the card right down the center, to the outside. Then the Lemon Lime cardstock panel is attached to the folded panel and lays over the front of the card. Simple but adds nice interest.

There is one more card but I can't find the image. Hopefully I can dig it up and share it soon.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment