Thursday, September 13, 2018

Do you kneed to know?

Strength, flexibility, endurance . . . yep, I kinda needed help in the joint health department. And I am so grateful to those of you who sent prayers and well wishes following my surgery. I have a nice new bionic knee and my days are filled with physical therapy and rest. And that is why the WWW and the blog are not at the top of my to-do list.

But my creative needs don't rest, so I have been making things and I haven't cancelled or postponed any of my scheduled events. It is really lonely to sit home after surgery, can't drive, can't walk! So I kept making card kits and planning projects!

This particular beauty is a total CASE from the catalog, except that I didn't have the right DSP to copy exactly. Give the catalog a good browse and you'll find gorgeous projects to Copy And Steal too!

OK, I am off to practice my knee bending, squatting and stair climbing (also known as laundry in the basement).

Happy Stampin
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment