Friday, June 1, 2018

New cards from the new catalog


 So, to catch you all up, I gather with my demonstrator friends once a month to make cards to share with you, inspiration and fun!

Our May gathering was focused on new products, and today is the "Opening Day" for the new catalog, so I am hoping to help you make some of your decisions about what to get FIRST!!

As mentioned before, I have "water marked" all the cards with my name, just to keep internet pirates at bay. Only the first card is actually designed by me, although I did the stamping and assembly on all of them.


My card features the Natures Roots framelits and coordinating DSP (designer series paper) and stamp set. This framelit set includes 3 impression leaves. They do not cut the paper but only emboss it. So cool! And of course the Copper Foil sheet shows it off fabulously!

Next two cards feature the Abstract Impressions bundle. It is so gorgeous and easy to design cards with. The DSP provides a color scheme and the stamps do not require that you align the 2nd layer perfectly, so lots of fast success!

The Varied Vases bundle is so fun, and it is more of a "clean lines" style. Lots of stamps to let you create a variety of flower arrangements, and a matching punch for perfect cutting of the vases.

Today's last card is a Barn Door using the Pinewood Planks embossing folder. This is a "carry over" product, one we just met in the Occasions catalog that made it for another life in the main catalog. So cute, everybody loves an interactive card! And as stampers, we love when it is easy to create!

Finally, I am offering a couple tools that will make your Stampin' Up!  design effort a little more fun. Since we have so many new colors and color combinations available in the new collection, we have a "color coach" available online. I am offering to print it and trim it and hole punch it and put the cards on a ring for you. Also, I am making a swatch book of all the card stock, each with a label including the color name and ordering info. If you would like either of these tools at $6 each (both for $10) (shipping is extra) just leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

Happy Stampin
Dee Tollaksen










1 comment:

  1. I haven't had much time for crafts (mom of 2 under 4 now!), but somehow I still remembered it was New SU catalog time. I Can't believe how many new colors there are ... and disappointed in the selection of blues :(

    I'd love a swatch book for cardstock! I can pick it up at lunchtime one day next week. Now off to look at the rest of the catalog online (while trapped under a sleeping baby)

    ReplyDelete