Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I can't take all the credit

 It is always a mental debate, since I have neglected to correctly identify the stamping artist, should I be posting these cuties?

As you can see, I decided to share even though I am not positive about who created which card. So just know that I made the card at a swap but it was designed and prepped by one of my demonstrator friends.

Every month I meet with the ladies who are in the same downline (we were all recruited within the same group). We share business ideas, plan stamping events and then we stamp.

Yes it is one of the highlights of the month. I love gathering with creative folks and making beautiful things!

So these are some that will be retiring tomorrow, never to be sold in the catalog again. If you are loving those cute critters in the first card, Call or email me today, because they are a goner as of tomorrow!

Thanks to Julie, Dawn, Barbara, Katie, Jacki and (I think) Sue for bringing these darling cards for me to make.

And you are welcome to join us any month. The date is listed to the right on the blog here, to encourage you to join us (we can carpool!). First time visitors are no obligation, welcome to check it out. Want to become a regular? Just grab a Starter Kit, enjoy the savings and become a hobby demonstrator or a business demonstrator -- all are welcome. (Hobby = just loving the discount; Business = selling product for income)

Any questions or need to order? Leave a comment or contact me ASAP!

 Happy Stampin
Dee Tollaksen

I have emblazoned my name across every card just so no thieves can steal the artwork and claim it as their own, my friends will understand that I am protecting them with my watermark.






No comments:

Post a Comment