Tuesday, April 10, 2018

short sweet and lots of card samples

Way back in March (I have done a bunch of stuff since this event) I attended a fantastic demonstrator event. As part of the evening we participated in a Shoebox Swap, a creative evening of card making! I brought one sample and 12 kits to copy it. Twelve of us then circulated from seat to seat making all of the cards.

It is a great way to be able to bring you different styles, since you mostly see my style of stamping here on my blog! Also, different stamp sets than I may have loved enough to purchase. And techniques, color combos and just plain ol' card ideas!

So here are a handful that I brought home and want to share with you. Enjoy! And remember that the catalog is winding down, anything you see here may be retiring May 31 and will become impossible to obtain.  Also, some items were Sale-a-Bration offers and are already gone. If you need any more information or want to place an order to duplicate anything here, just comment!

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen











No comments:

Post a Comment