Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Coupla' Eclipse cards

 Have you ever created a new technique? Sometimes when I'm doing one thing, but it doesn't work, and it still comes out OK, I will name the technique just so I feel like I didn't screw up! LOL You know, the bubble effect or the spilled glue look or the left-hand opening card. Well, these aren't going to catch on anytime soon, but someone created the Eclipse technique, and it is becoming popular!

We made a few cards at Glenda's great card-making event, and the mermaid card seems to have swum away. So here are the two I have to share.

First, the WISH card -- just stamp your fun birthday candles then use the Alphabet Dies to cut out the word wish. Pop those letters up with dimensionals and fit them back into the front panel. It isn't difficult, but it sure looks good!

The second card has a trio of leaves, each cut with a round circle punch and also raised up, but with a dark green stack of card stock circles. It gives a little peek of color in the dimension. These are fun to make and make a nice final product!

Any questions? Feel free to comment or shoot me an email.

Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment