Monday, April 16, 2018

Spring Collage class

 Looking out my window right now, there is an inch of snow on the grass and it is still falling, or maybe blowing off the roof? And today is April 16, this is ridiculous. I would love to turn the weather dial to the correct setting!

I am doing my part by thinking Spring, crafting Spring and sharing a Spring Collage with you.

Come on over to my place on Thursday April 26 at 1 pm or 7 pm to make this pretty collage.

Just email, text or call to save your seat and I will provide all the materials you need to create then assemble this beauty!

This is a 12x12" collage, fits perfectly into a same size frame, an album frame or many box style frames available.

Many of the squares feature items on the Stampin' Up! retiring list, so if you want to be able to make this project at home, now is the time to place an order! The butterfly, bunny and Designer Series Paper will all be discontinued and may even be out of stock soon. Even if this, the most popular DSP of this catalog, Delightful Daisy, is out of stock, so many of our DSP options will work beautifully as a background and embellishment for this project.

I hope you can join us next Thursday!
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment