Thursday, March 8, 2018

March Stamp Club #1

One step at a time, I'm going to be here, posting cards I have in my hands for March. This beauty is from our Stamp Club gathering yesterday and was a favorite of the group. I made them fussy-cut this butterfly, but no one overrode my design. I try to make it easy to simplify, here anyone could just stamp right on the Whisper White panel and color it without cutting it out, right? If I was doing a bunch of these I would definitely skip the fussy-cutting step!

It also would have eliminated the embossing folder texture on the white panel; not a matter of life or death, but definitely a nice detail creating interest on the card.

The best time of year in the Stampin' Up! calendar is Sale-a-Bration, and we are almost finished, so if you are thinking of earning a free product or two OR joining the company and receiving two free stamp sets, better get-a-going! Just leave me a comment or shoot me a message and I'll be happy to help you join the fun!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment