Thursday, February 15, 2018

Shut the bard door

Have you noticed the Barn Door bundle in the Occasions catalog? I ordered this is my very first demonstrator "early order" for this catalog. I LOVE it! It moves! It is easy! It is versatile!

I created a valentine card here, even though it is blue. Under the door is a heart and when the door is slid to the left the sentiment is "Love you." I sent this cutie off to my grandson earlier this week.

The dies cut everything for you, so the mechanics of sliding the door are simple and work every time. I am offering a class at the end of the month to share the technique with you. We will make 4 great cards for multiple occasions. Sign up now, there is limited space! Or schedule your own time and place and invite a couple friends over for a great time!

Wednesday Feb 28 at 7 pm -- Barn Door card class -- have you seen the adorable Barn Door cards popping up everywhere? Learn how to create these cards with real, moving doors! Hidden messages or images make these cards so special! RSVP to save your spot, $25 per person to make 4 fab cards.

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment