Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Four fun and pretty samples


Are you ready? I am headed to a warmer climate, so my Valentine popped into the grocery store for a pre-Valentine box of chocolate covered strawberries. Win-Win! I get the goodies and a vacation!

While I am away, my poor puppy will be home with my daughter, wondering why "mom" left him. So give your pet an extra pat for me this week.

If you still need to make a Valentine, here is a pretty idea. We stamped a beautiful flowery heart on Whisper White card stock, die cut the matching size heart out of Basic Black card stock and over laid the two onto Lemon Lime Twist. Some card makers at class chose the retired sentiment "Love" while others chose the new Sale-a-Bration die-cut "Amazing."

This card are from the demonstrator shoebox swap I attended this month. I love the popularity of stamping on designer series paper (DSP) Here we used a softer selection from the Woodgrain DSP and stamped both the flower and the sentiment right on the DSP! Beautiful!

My friend Katie offered me these black buckle/belts. I thought they would be longer, from the text, and we could make jewelry but they aren't wrist sized. So plan B is this cute tag on a card, designed to look like a luggage tag. You could pop it onto a tote bag or purse for a bit of bling.

And the last card is a lovely idea I CASEd (sorry I don't have the original artist) using a Sale-a-Bration set. This flower is gorgeous, easy to use and FREE when you place a qualifying order. It looks great in just about every color, even black and white looks great. Here we used Dapper Denim and it works quite well.

If you need anything in the next few days, just click over to my online store and shop away. Be sure to get your Sale-a-Bration goodies if you spend over $50!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen






No comments:

Post a Comment