Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Occasions catalog variety

 Every month I gather with a group of demonstrators for a small Shoebox Swap. We each bring one card design and the materials to re-create it, all in a shoebox or similar. Then we spend the evening together making each other's cards and laughing and sharing business success stories.

You should join us! This is the best time to join Stampin' Up! And we encourage you to run your "business" any way that makes you happy. The second card here is from my friend Katie. She is a dentist and spends every day helping patients. Then she makes cards in her free time and enjoys the demonstrator benefits (discount, events, pre-sale opportunities) but she does not offer classes or workshops because she is busy!  You could also have this kind of "business."

The first card was my contribution. And you could have a business like mine. I offer Stamp Clubs, classes, in-home parties and anything else my customers ask for! And I get ALL my supplies and tools free, using my discount and profits to cover my costs. And there is usually enough profit to cover my stamping trips to Salt Lake City, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Madison, Milwaukee or wherever Stampin' Up decides to invite us!

If you want any details on any of these 4 cards, just leave me a comment or shoot me an email  I would be happy to fill you in.  And if you are interested in grabbing the demonstrator kit right now there is a bonus. In addition to the regular $125 worth of product and free shipping, your $99 purchase entitles you to 2 free stamp sets of your choice from either the regular big catalog or the Occasions catalog. You can email me for the details or help signing up or just go to my online store and select JOIN! And then the fun begins!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment