Thursday, December 28, 2017

"I want it free!" and "I want it now!"

 Do you hear the voices in your head? I know they are there, and I'm pretty sure the two things you are saying are "I want it free!" and "I want it now!" Do you want to quiet those voices and be happy about it -- drug-free?

Great! Just order your demonstrator kit now, and you get to pre-order from the Occasions catalog, so you can get all the new cute stamps & papers NOW! And you can get the FREE Sale-a-Bration goodies EARLY when you place demonstrator orders in December.

Yes, I know it is Dec 28 and your credit limit is nearly maxxed out following all your gift giving. . . maybe wait a few days until the new catalog goes live -- then you can get two FREE stamp sets (any value) from the big catalog or the Occasions catalog! Oh My Goodness!! Such good reasons to select $125 worth of goodies, plus two free stamp sets and pay only $99 plus tax -- FREE shipping!!!

And then you have your choice of avenues to follow: make a little money to help pay off those credit cards OR just enjoy your goodies with no obligation to ever order anything else as a demo! Totally pressure-free situation.

Want a little more info? How about this!

Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
Flexibility in setting your own hours and working from home.
Support from creative resources like a quarterly magazine, a demonstrator website filled with training, Stampin' Connection, and Demonstrator Business Web Services.
Beautiful, exclusive artwork and high-quality products for you and your customers.
Opportunities to see and purchase new Stampin' Up! products first.
The Quick Start program, where you can earn more FREE products.
Stampin' Up! events, where you stamp, learn, and have a blast with your fellow Stampin' Up! lovers!
Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more.
A worldwide stamping family!

I bought the kit so I could get the 20% -- that was eleven years ago! I am still getting the discount, but offering product and classes to my friends (new and old) has enabled me to order EVERYTHING I could ever want -- for FREE!! No $$ has ever been out-of-pocket since I started, because my efforts cover my costs!

Drop me a line if you are interested, and I'll fill you in on all the details!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment