Wednesday, January 10, 2018

New samples from Occasions & Sale-a-Bration

 I went to Glenda's great card stamping event on Saturday and have a stack of great cards to share with you! Just so you know, I only designed one of these cards, but I did do the stamping and assembly on all of them, so I guess I can take some credit!

The first card uses the Beautiful Peacock stamp set you can earn in the Sale-a-Bration special. I was showing everyone how to use the new Stamparatus tool so we would get perfect placement and perfect ink coverage every time. See how snugly the Lemon Lime Twist ink meets up with the Dapper Denim ink? That perfection is achieved by mounting the stamps on the Stamparatus and getting them in exactly the right place, then you can stamp multiple times, every time perfect!

Scroll on down for 4 more really cute cards, from masculine to Valentine's Day and more. Any questions, just leave me a comment and I'll get you the details. All the cards feature products just released in the Occasions catalog and the Sale-a-Bration catalog.

Enjoy!
Dee Tollaksen





No comments:

Post a Comment