Friday, September 1, 2017

I had to rest my stamping muscles, but I'm back!

 Believe it or not, I am a big chicken. I do not like to hand over control to anyone and when it comes to doctors, well, being a chicken and a control freak, I have survived 57 years without any major illnesses and zero, zip, nil, no surgeries whatsoever. I even delivered my second child (of 2)  with no epidural because I wouldn't let anyone near me with the needle. I let them do that with sweet baby number 1 and no-one was getting near me to do that again.

 All that, to reveal that I tore a muscle away from my rotator cuff and I had to have surgery. Had. To. OMG. And I survived. So now it is all about physical therapy and exercise and Advil. But I have had to rest the stamping muscles for a bit while I wore a sling and dressed very slowly.

While I was painstakingly buttoning my blouse, Stampin' Up has delivered the Holiday Catalog! And you are going to need a second or third job to get EVERYTHING in this book! Maybe it is time to get the Starter Kit so you can shop with a great discount!?! Just let me know and I will clear all obstacles from your path and help you dot the i's and cross the t's. Super easy and no lifetime commitment, promise!

Let me know if you need a catalog, or if you want to join Stamp Club so you can come over and use all my goodies -- because I have ordered a TON of stamps and DSP from the catalog already! And I have more coming!




In the meantime, feast your eyes on the darling card I sent to my favorite grandson for his third birthday. He lives in Phoenix so it is always time for a popsicle! We sent piles of books from Amazon so the only thing I touched was the card -- filled with lots of love from Gram and Gramps.

Enjoy your holiday weekend, spread some kindness and be grateful you don't live in the path of Hurricane Harvey.

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen




No comments:

Post a Comment