Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Come on Over to stamp


 Holiday weekend, last vestiges of summer weather, barbecues with friends! Whew, it has been a whirlwind of good stuff! And I am finding that there is a backlog of good stuff to share, so I need to get on the stick and post!

Here are a couple of cards we made in Christmas Card Club, just to let you know how we roll. They are not over-the-top tricky, fabulous cards, but mailable, reproduceable and cute. The kind that friends will appreciate but you won't stress out or have an anxiety attack when thinking about sitting down to make them. Our next gathering is Wednesday Sept. 13 and we are using a card kit from the new Holiday Catalog, so Stampin Up has done all the planning, cutting and packaging for us. So my rotator cuff surgery can rest and I don't have to do all the cutting and scoring!  The video highlighting this kit is featured below. If you would like to join us here or receive this kit  in the mail, just let me know ASAP so I can get it ordered in time!

Tomorrow, Wednesday September 6 is the first gathering of Stamp Club for this session. We would love to see YOU here! If you would like to try it out, just drop me a line and come on over. We are here from 1:00 til 8:00, it is a drop-in day. We make 3 cute cards, learn a new technique or 2 and it is only $15 or a purchase of $15 from the catalog. If you wish to commit to coming every month you will be assigned a month to be "Hostess" and receive benefits (free product!). But you do need to RSVP so I have materials for you: email me at deetollaksen@gmail.com

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment