Sunday, July 9, 2017

Sunday Funday -- cards to peek at, class to join

 Are you going through envelopes and postage super fast, like hitting critical shortage on envelope/stamps supplies? No? Well what's up with that? There are tons of birthdays, graduations, weddings and showers in the summer and you should be making and sending cards like crazy!

Stampin' Up! is doing our part, we have a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend. Just place an order on-line HERE or in person, and you will get an email from the home office with a code you can use in August for $5 off any order. And there will be specials in August to make it easy to spend that coupon, don't you worry about that!

I have classes and events for you too! Christmas Card Club is starting this week. Crestwood Card Class is Monday night, if you live in the south suburbs, check it out! $5 for 4 cards, what a bargain! And if you want to try out the Embossing Paste, take the class that focuses on this great new product! Just peek at the class list, at right, then email or call me to save your spot. I LOVE this new goo and I'm using it all the time! We used it on one of the cards I'm featuring today, do you see it?

These are more of the cards we made at Glenda's catalog kickoff event. She really puts us through a marathon day of stamping, with techniques, tools, styles, products -- if it is in the new catalog, we get a hands-on shot at it! And then you get a peek at it. So let me know if you want to see any or all of these in person, or if you want to join me next time I attend. My friend and team demonstrator member Ruth joined me for the first time this event. She was a trooper! We stuck together most of the morning, but then the tables started to get more difficult to find two seats together, so we split up so we could continue to work. Ruth had some good reports for me on meeting interesting people and she was able to get all 20 of her cards stamped and cut and embossed and assembled! What a pro. Not me, I have to visit and chit chat, I stamp and cut and emboss, but bring home 4 or 5 to assemble later.

So, what have we got here? First the Happy card is for you to love -- and flip through the catalog to find. Clearly a set that I don't own and haven't fallen in love with! I love the card though, super cute and I love how you can make a collage of all the different flower elements.

Second is a beautiful 2-step stamping Hostess Set. This is a great motivation for having a few friends over to make free cards and place orders so you can earn this set. The cards design themselves and are gorgeous!

 Next is the Embossing Paste card using the Brick Wall stencil, so easy and fun! LOVE this product!

And last is Wood Words, this set was given to us at On-Stage and I have enjoyed it tremendously. I wouldn't have put it on my Wish List, but seriously folks, I have used it a ton! Did you see the cute table decorations I made for 4th of July? Why aren't we friends on FaceBook? Go now--friend me!

And sign up for Christmas Card Club -- each month we make 12 cards, by Thanksgiving you will have 60 handmade cards to send! Call to enroll 847/670-1161 -- you can even order the packet by mail!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment