Saturday, July 1, 2017

Let the fireworks commence

One of my favorite things in the new catalog is the brand new Daisy punch, but I haven't been able to tell you about it because EVERYONE loved it so much that it was sold out and on  back order just from the demonstrator pre-order before customers even had a chance to see the catalog!

But finally it is in-stock and available! I was being very disciplined and left it in my drawer and didn't touch it until it was available, but then I punched and punched and punched. And look! OMG good golly I made a patriotic wreath for the 4th of July!! Did you know today is my birthday? So I kind of like to decorate over-the-top for Independence Day, and this is just PERFECT!!!

Don't you want one too? Maybe you want to mix it up a bit, or make Gerbera Daisies for yours, since you could keep it out for a more general "spring" decor but I think I will just let this one hang out til Memorial Day. How about you come over on Thursday, July 27 and make this wreath with me. I will order you your own punch and provide whatever color cardstock you want to use. Just RSVP by July 10 and everything will be here for you, including a wreath form and the pins and glue. $35.  Don't expect to finish in one evening, but you will have a good start and all the supplies!

Want to craft together sooner, or wreath sooner? How about Monday? I think I will do a free craft time this Monday, July 3 from noon til 6 pm. I have the new Stampin' Up! Planner that you can take a look at, I will have a card buffet available ($2 per card), learn about 2017 Christmas Club, bring your Paper Pumpkin or any crafting you need to work on and hang out and craft with me. I will be happy to advise or keep my mouth shut, whichever you want. RSVP required!! After 6 pm we can wander over to Frontier Days and see a free concert and eat at a food tent! Ladies Night!!

Did you enjoy my Embossing Paste video? Want to get your hands into the real stuff? How about a fun class making clouds and bricks and more? Check your calendar for Monday July 17 at 7 pm. We will make 4 quick cards with Embossing Paste backgrounds with at least 3 different finishes. Just $20 will cover your reservation.

Call or email to save your seat, the sooner the better! deetollaksen@gmail.com or 847/670-1161

There is an awesome special in July when you take advantage of the $99 starter kit bundle: select any $125 of product, free shipping, 20% discount for at least 5 months AND a Christmas in July bonus including a bundle of goodies -- Carols of Christmas stamp set, adhesive, bone folder, pad of grid paper, and so much more! comment, email or call for more info or just click here and then click on JOIN THE FUN!  And you all know there is no harrible commitment, right? No ball & chain, no tattoo, no million dollar fine if you don't sell to all your neighbors. Nope. Stampin' Up! and Dee just want you to L-O-V-E stamps and share that love. So feel free to get the starter kit!

Product List
Daisy Punch
[143713]
$18.00
Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment