Thursday, June 29, 2017

Embossing Paste -- my first YouTube video

No need to adjust your screen, I think the whole thing is wonky, but your brain will get used to it in just a second. Just stop thinking about it.

I'll talk you through the entire process of using embossing paste on a card, just sit back and enjoy. Then click on over and load up your cart. If you don't get all the goodies, it won't be as easy and fun, so squeeze it all into the cart!

This is the card I make in the video. And I think it is just so cute. It uses In the City hostess set, a great reason to schedule your workshop/class/party right now! And I hope to help you earn a giant stack of free goodies at that party! Call me and let's get on the calendar!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment