Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Third in a series of new stamps and products

June has slipped right by, with some hot sticky days and some beautiful, sunny sweet spring days. All perfect for paging through the new Stampin' Up! catalog, making a Wish List, placing orders, orders, orders!

I want all the stamps, and then I need to get a bit more Whisper White card stock, because I can't use the stamps if I'm out of white card stock! So I have to place another order, so I may as well get just a couple more stamp sets. Oh, heavens, someone stop me! There is a full year to order from this catalog!

So pictured at left are 4 more cards from Glenda T's great stamping event. Somehow I have grouped the cards by color. Last time they were all blue, this time they are all pink. Hmmm, just a little subconscious organizing.

 The Floral Statements set has only two GIANT stamps, and I wasn't crazy about it, but I'm starting to bend and it is moving up my list. Maybe because I keep ordering stamps so the list is shorter. But I digress.  I love the details and how it takes the design decisions away. Just stamp and be done, period.

Then the opposite is happening with with Oh So Eclectic.. Lots of options, lots of stamps.

The finals two cards feature Beautiful Bouquet, one of the bundles that I already have in-house. I might have missed this one if not for other demonstrators pointing it out. There are 15 sentiments and numerous flowers and stems in the stamp set to use to build your cards and projects, plus the matching framelits! So many options!  What a winner!


I want to whet your appetite for July, even though it is a couple days away. We have heard there will be a recruiting special, so buckle up! If you choose to join my team in July, you will receive a tool kit including the snips, a bone folder, grid paper, acrylic block (for stamps), adhesive runner AND a Carols of Christmas stamp set! All at no extra charge, just tossed in on top of your kit. And you know the kit is a $99 box, with $125 of your selections, shipped to you at no shipping fee, just $99 (+ tax -- gotta pay Donald). So take a good look at that Wish List of yours and think about joining me in July! I would love to have you on my team!

Happy Stampin,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment