Wednesday, July 19, 2017

July 2017 Easy Shaker Card using a Paper Pumpkin kit

If you aren't a Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriber, you are missing out on a super fun mail day! I love when I open the mailbox to find the bright orange kit filled with pre-planned cards or goodies that I can just open up and create. No agonizing over stamp choices, color coordinating or sentiment selections -- it has all been done for me! BUT if I feel the urge to go off the path, who could blame me? This month the kit is super cute and has four different card styles, two of which offer a big die cut window on the front of the card. So I think SHAKER CARD immediately but there aren't any window sheets or sequins in the box, but that doesn't stop me -- because I own acetate and sequins! So here is a video for you, and it is pretty much uncut, just me opening the box and making a card! Enjoy!

And then subscribe! Because you never know what next month will be and you sure don't want to miss out!

Just click here, provide your credit card and then check your mailbox!
Happy Stampin',
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment