Friday, June 2, 2017

Blog Candy! Guess my favorite new bundle

So Siri. . . sometimes technology, well, you can guess where this is going. I was out in the nice bright sunlight taking pictures with my phone and when I got inside to edit them, they all looked like I was trapped in the basement. Sheesh. Overcompensate much Siri? I think she may be jealous of Alexa, we now have 3 (yikes) Amazon devices to control our . . . lives. LOL And I have Pete on speed dial (on my Iphone) to assist. He recently retired from a career in IT and is my "guy." My son has no idea how many calls about Netflix he has dodged.

Let your brain overcompensate and enjoy the fantastic beauty of the Eastern Elegance bundle. I am a CAS (clean and simple) style stamper, but this bundle lends itself to a lot of fanciness, and I'll be posting many samples with a lot more oomph, so stick around!

Have you ordered from the 2017-18 catalog yet? Is your wishlist a mile long? It is active and open for business--and my favorites are pretty predictable -- flowers and embellishments. If you don't have a book and want one, comment here. If you have a book, guess which bundle I want to order first and I will have a DSP 6 x 6" stack for the correct guess. You can guess on the blog and on FaceBook. I have a few stacks available, so feel free to duplicate guesses, but it will be limited, so jump in! Be sure to leave an email so I can let you know you have won!

And if you really want free stuff, Pick a Date to host an event in June! We Heart Hosts in June! There is a $35 bump in hostess benefits when you book a party/workshop/on-line FaceBook catalog party. I am even Happy to host your event at my house! So just email me or comment or give me a call to pick a date, before the summer busyness kicks in!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment