Thursday, June 30, 2016

June ends, deal ends!

Love the new catalog? Long wish list? Me too! Oh My Gosh! The foxy punch, DSP and stamps! The Swirly Bird bundle! The Mason jar stamp set and framelits bundle! And have you seen the llama?

If you are like me, and you want it all, but the tree in the back yard is not a money tree, then you need to make every penny count. So today is the day to buckle down and make that decision: make your $99 go as far as it possibly can: and buy the Stampin' Up! starter kit. There is a special offer that ends today, June 30, 2016, allowing you to select two extra free stamp sets if you join now. So don't sit on that fence any longer!! For $99 you select any $125 of merchandise from the catalog -- anything you want! Then pick any two additional stamp sets. Then pay the tax. Stampin' Up will pay the shipping, so that is another 10% savings on your selections! They will also provide you with catalogs and order forms in case you want to offer your friends a chance to see the awesome fun stuff you are making. AND they will toss a Paper Pumpkin kit in the box, just to thank you for buying your stamps from Stampin' Up!

After you commit to the $99 (+tax) you can enjoy a 20% on all future purchases, OR you can forget about this little deal, stamp away and never buy another thing. Totally up to you. Stampin' Up! will not make any further demands on you, your wallet or your time. But they are there if you need them. As am I--just let me know your wish and I will do my best to be helpful!

Anyway, that is what I did. I wanted everything in the catalog. But I didn't have a money tree, so I bought a kit and took advantage of the discount. And then I started selling to my friends. And then I got bold and I booked a workshop. And then another. And time passed. And I kept doing those things. And more time passed. And suddenly 10 years had passed and I haven't had to pay for my own stamps or paper in a decade! Nice! Still no money tree, but pretty close! LOL


And this is my job! I invite friends over to stamp, we make awesome projects and laugh, eat M&Ms,  and plan our next projects. This week we made our first Christmas cards of the year and a fun flower collage. Next week it will be a brainstorming class on tools and the Swirly Bird bundle.

Join us! It's all fun and good times.

And when the grandson calls and says "meet me at the park," I'm always available! Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen








No comments:

Post a Comment