Friday, August 12, 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Thoughtful Branches stamp set and the matching framelits are currently available from Stampin' Up! And by currently I mean "while supplies last" and "only during August." So keep that in mind while I sing the praises--and you can click here any time to order online: SHOP NOW!! The stamp set has 23 stamps in photopolymer, letting you build full, lush leafy trees or thin and skinny trees or a Christmas tree or anything in between; there are two birds so they can face left and right, a star and an apple; 9 sentiments; 2 grass/foreground stamps for building scenes (wind, water, etc). 

And then the framelits! Omg!! The large leafy tree framelits can be re-imagined as a hydrangea and there is a beautiful leafed stem to coordinate with it, creating the most beautiful flower! In a rainbow of options--and I have made so many and given them away, and somehow they have not passed in front of my camera! Dang.  Check Pinterest. Smarter people have taken a million pictures. And I will.


So if my crummy photography and lazy blogging haven't put you off and you are ready to go shop online, just remember that price should never stop you-- if you feel like you would like a little help paying for your stamps and stamping supplies, I can help you! I know how you can get all your Stampin' Up products free, just like I do, just give me a call!

Happy Stampin'
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment