Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Wrap it up

Are you hearing voices in your head? Just checking. Because lately. . . I am. Just this nagging sound of my own voice, actually, kind of listing all the things that I still have to check off on my "To Do" list.

This time of my life is supposed to be getting easier, at least I always thought it would be. The kids are out of school, out on their own, and then there is a little bounce back, but that's OK. I love this kid and she is awesome company. But it  does change the rhythm of my day. And my holiday season. . .

And my little Stampin' Up! business has taken a turn for the better, how awesome is that? Thank you all for being so wonderful! So I'm out and about stamping and keeping busy making friends and crafting!

But the blog, oh it is so neglected! Hang in there with me and you will see so many Christmas cards! There are more to come!

These are the last four cards from the Holiday Shoebox Swap. At least I think they are. If I missed any, let me know!

The top card was brought by Roberta, love these detailed ornaments and the shiny foil was made just for these cards, perfect together!

Next is Sandy's poinsettia and snowflakes. I think I simplified mine somewhat compared to the sample, but you all know I love a clean and simple card, so if you want an "over the top" card, check in with Sandy.

Next are Sarah and Marcella's cards. I'm sorry that I don't know which person brought which card. They are both fabulous, but I never pinned down the owner to the card. I was busy giving away door prizes and swag bags to all the participants.

I love the way our Designer Paper is featured here, the music, gifts and the red & white stripes, then Santa waving with a simple greeting at the bottom.

And the bottom card has a nice scalloped circle of gold glimmer paper peeking out with two different size poinsettia papers flanking the music DSP. Beautiful!

Going along with the Wrap It Up idea. . . I have one more class for you to think about!  Wednesday December 16 is the last Craft Club for 2015 and we will be making gift packaging, just in time for Christmas.  There is only room for 3 people, so if interested RSVP right away, $25 for non-Club members.  January project will be a luscious wreath., perfect for Valentines Day.


Remember to check the clearance rack--starting Wednesday December 10 there will be a Year End Clearance Sale!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment