Sunday, November 29, 2015

Happy Birthday Mom!

Thankfully, I think the media gives us today as a day of rest. We had Thanksgiving. Then Black Friday. Then there isn't really a break, the Black Friday blitz just keeps going, Amazon just keeps emailing, and all their friends and enemies just keep sending ads and emails on TV and email. I don't even want to know what anyone is selling or what anyone wants for Christmas. It's just overwhelming!

And now it is Sunday, and there is no name for it, that I've heard. But tomorrow, look out.  Back to work (ha ha) and turn on your (new) computer and get shopping!

So today, go light a candle and have a piece of cake, after enjoying some turkey tetrazzini, and wish my Mom a Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Rita!

Here are three more great cards that my friends brought to the Holiday Shoebox Swap this month.
Maureen brought the Joy card, featuring the fancy foil vellum. Those trees are the brightest green in real life and the silver glimmer circle is an ornament, but my photo let the red puffs hide the hanger at the top. This card is a notecard size, so it is extra cute.

Michelle brought the penguin punch art card. My customers never get to do punch art so they think they are super cute. But I think they are crazy fussy and a lot of punching, and super cute! I mean, obviously this card is SUPER cute! and it isn't really difficult or anything, just a bunch of punching, right?! So, maybe we'll try it.

And finally, for today, is Pam's penguin, on a cute card with a unique folding card. It opens in the front with a little bakers twine bow and snowflakes overall, and a holiday sentiment inside. Adorable!

Now that I have bashed the shopping drunkenness of this past week, I do want to remind everyone that there is one more shopping event for you, Stampin' Up has a Flash Sale on Monday featuring a Project Life bundle, a Christmas Tag bundle and an embossing folder -- super deals! As well as all the great 50% to 20% deals that end Monday.

Let Santa know what you want and place your order before your items sell out!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment