Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! Are you online? Shopping? Maybe you will find some inspiration here and grab some cute stamps and supplies so you can get handmade cards in the mail this season!

These are four of the cards made at the Holiday Shoebox Swap we enjoyed this month in Arlington Heights. The first was brought by Jamie. I lost the silver twine that is supposed to go from the chalkboard sign up to the whitewashed post! Since I am the host, I don't always have time to finish the cards. I know the twine is in my box somewhere, so I just have to finish the card to make it look like a hanging sign. So cute!
Joan designed this stunning Blue/white/silver card featuring snowflakes. She likes the Clean and Simple style that I always lean toward, so I lean toward this style of card myself.

Next is Kathy's card, lots of shine and shimmer with the pinecones on a shiny DSP (designer series paper) and gold twine, with the bright red foil paper die cut for the sentiment. Love it!

And finally, Carole's red cardinal. My high school mascot is the cardinal, so I may be prejudiced, but I am a big fan! Definitely love this card!

There are more to come, keep visiting!

Happy stamping (and shopping online)
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment