Thursday, December 24, 2015

Great gifting

 Merry Christmas! This is the final info on the gift set I helped Jen make for her friends. She make a set of 6 cards for five friends. She liked the idea so much that she also made a set for herself!

The cards include this
 "all occasion" happiness card that could be used for a birthday or most any event, even a masculine recipient.

Then we had fun with a thank you card using the great big background stamp.

And finally a very simple sympathy card, which everyone needs to keep on hand.

The box was kind of the fun part for me, since Jen paid me to make them and I could do whatever I wanted. So I pulled out some retired DSP (designer series paper) and some tags left over from a kit, then the snow flakes were over stock from a class and the beautiful script sentiment on the tag is from an online stamp set that never made it to the catalog. Lots of odds and ends that all tickled my fancy but kind of lay dormant in my stamp room.

Jen jazzed up the tags with gorgeous beads from a very nice jewelry store, breaking the "handmade" rule of the Christmas gift club, but I'll bet no one complained!

I hope the gifts you are giving are beautiful and from the heart, like Jen's.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment