Friday, January 8, 2016

Welcome Back, Mr Kotter

Wait just a minute, I have a blog to update? How could I forget? With all the great new stuff going on, it seems to be the fun item that gets shuffled to the bottom of my list.

Look at this unbelievably fun new set of stamps & thinlets & DSP (designer series paper). I mean really. Who wants to get on the computer when they could be playing with this?

I created this set of four cards as a gift set to give away (hard to part with, I must admit) back before Christmas. Every year my demonstrator friends and I have a brown bag swap, we have to pick blindly and then unwrap the gift, then the stealing begins. It is always a bit crazy, should you steal, should you keep what you picked. But you definitely want the gift that you brought to be desirable! And this year it had to be a set of four coordinating cards. I received a lovely set, I will be using them as a thank you gift for a Sale-a-bration hostess!

Don't be too harsh on my photo skills, I had to grab the pictures as I was running out the door to the party, last minute because I forgot to take pictures.

I only have excuses for skipping blogging, it has been a fun filled holiday season! We got an invite to visit my son & his family way out of state, and after a nail-biting few days of air-fare searching, we found an itinerary we could justify and everyone hopped on a plane on Christmas day and headed southwest.

Of course it was cold as ice in Phoenix but we enjoyed our family visit and watched the little boy learn to walk! So fun!

 I will have classes scheduled and projects posted soon.



Are you ready for Sale-a-bration? Do you have an Occasions catalog? Leave me a comment or shoot me an email and I'll help you out! or you can shop online--there's a link on the side of the blog or click here


 This is the view from my porch. I came down the stairs one morning last week and the sun was just trying to come up and the sky was so gorgeous. I spotted my phone and ran out the door in my rumpled jammies and took one shot. Ran back in to find my "real" camera, which was just in the dining room and right back onto the porch for another brisk jolt of freezing fresh air, but the sun had come up one more millimeter and the sky was brilliant white, no more pink or blue. Isn't this GORGEOUS!!! Now imagine it with goosebumps and brisk fresh air and silent morning and just give thanks for that moment of pure beauty.
And the final shot for your day! I still can't hardly believe my little boy has grown up and left the nest, but I am so blessed that he has given us this wonderful bundle of joy!

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment