Friday, August 7, 2015

Deals, Deals, Deals

I believe this is the last of my swap cards from the Stampin' Up! convention that I want to share with you. I have already posted it on Facebook, but it never got shared here on the blog. It seemed straight forward enough when I planned it, but when I was coloring the 30th wreath, and cutting the 30th wreath on the BigShot, it starts to seem like a bit of work! But I still love it!
I had an open house Wednesday to introduce Stamp Club, if you couldn't make it but would like some info, just shoot me an email or leave a comment. We need some new friends to join us. Everyone has heard all my stories and they are ready for some new faces to liven up the table time. When we have fresh opinions and experiences, everyone learns new techniques and hears about different products and uses for old products. So please feel welcome to join in! It's just $15 a month, everyone can afford that!
Weekly Deals are great this week, but even better, the CLEARANCE RACK has been re-stocked with great fun stuff! Click here to grab some super duper savings!

Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up! #dostamping #craftingsupplies       

No comments:

Post a Comment