Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sneak a boo peak then grab a deal

 There's a free prize today, maybe two, so listen up! My pre-order arrived, and I carved some time to make a card with this d-d-d-darling set called Howl-a-ween. I thought it was too busy and was going to start surgery to un-do something, but then I took a picture and looked at it -- and I kinda like it better in the picture than in real life. Hmmm. Interesting.

Well, anyway, I was thinking of you, and how sad it is that you can't have any of these goodies until September, unless you want join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, which would be awesome! But if you just want to place an order or sign up for a class, that's cool too. So I'm working on my calendar and scheduling a Craft Club with the first meeting on Wednesday August 26 at 7 pm at my house. I'm ordering the Cottage Greetings card kit and we will make the cards plus a few extra goodies, for just $20. Mention you saw this blog post or Facebook post and two lucky folks will win all the fixin's to make this card: the new doily, the ribbon, the base and brick embossed panel and the stamped die-cuts, ready to assemble. Call or text me today, I'm placing the order tonight! Got it? Place an order or sign up for the class by 8:00 pm today, Wed. Aug 12 to win. My number is 847 then 624 - 0353

Don't forget the awesome weekly deals. You must have the tag topper punch if you haven't ordered it already!
Happy Stampin!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment