Monday, March 16, 2015

Have you heard about the Herd?

From the Herd stamp set is one of the silliest or most whimsical in the current Occasions Catalog from Stampin' Up! But I resisted purchasing it, because it seemed to be a "one it wonder." I felt like it kind of was going to make one card and then be done. But that is because my mind goes to the first and most literal and then I'm done. But not everyone works that way, thankfully! And Pinterest has been FULL of hilarious examples of cards using this stamp set. So I'm offering you a class and it will include the stamp set for just $30! Join me next week and make 5 hilarious cards to get your imagination up and running with these funny critters and this stamp set.
Tuesday, March 24 at 7 pm we will make 5 cards and see samples of additional cards. Your $30 fee will include your own photopolymer stamp set. If you comment or email me today, the set may even be here by Tuesday for you to take home, otherwise it will be here shortly after class.

This will be a fun night, don't miss out! Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment