Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Overwhelmed? Overloaded? Too much of a good thing? NEVER!!

 I may be having a hard time keeping up, but too much of a good thing is a GOOD thing! Today I am sharing the new weekly deals, a surprise announcement of Bonus Sale-A-Bration options for March and I'm going to show you pretty pictures of the February Stamp Club cards. So scroll down for pretty pictures.

Scroll

Scroll

Keep going

and you will see all three cards we made at the
February Stamp Club gatherings!


Weekly specials are awesome, as usual! I love when the Bakers twine and ribbons are on sale, they are so affordable to begin with, but then Stampin' Up! takes a big %%% off and we can stock up!! And White satin ribbon, grab it now, because you know there will be wedding cards and gifts to make, Easter is coming and satin ribbon is perfect for so many uses.

So, are you tired of hearing about Sale-a-bration? Blah blah blah. I already saw the stuff, bought what I wanted, got what I needed. BUT WAIT there's more!!! Stampin' Up! is full of surprises! And now there is a new group of great goodies that you will want to stop and think afresh!

Yes, that is a word. Afresh. Printed vellum. And it is gorgeous. Thick twine in Blackberry Bliss and all the new in-colors, with buttons to match, tons of buttons! And a stamp set with a darling butterfly and a dandelion and another stamp set with a giant THANKS and repeating hearts! Oh, they are so cute and I don't even know which one of these I like best. Which is obviously a problem!

You know how Sale-a-bration works, right? Spend $50 on anything Stampin' Up! offers, and you get to pick anything in the special brochure & flyer free! Every time you hit that sales mark, you pick another item. So, I guess I will have to stock up on my supplies and pick all four items in the new flyer!

Please comment or email me your opinions and help me choose. Let's get together and create some goodies with these fresh products! I'll grab my calendar and wait for you.

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment