Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday, the best day for deals, announcements and pretty flowers

I'm going to have to make a list, probably because I'm a little OCD. I know, you're either OCD or you're not, you can't be a little bit obsessive compulsive. But I do love a good list.

So, to be sure you hear all the good stuff there is to hear, make sure you read all the good stuff on the list!

  1. This week's Deals are great! There are 3 punches, really nice ones, a punch that coordinates with one of the free Sale-a-Bration sets! Awesome! And two great colors of cotton ribbon, perfect for spring! And a stack of in-color DSP. Yummy! I am definitely placing an order right now and these things will be on it!
  2. A new photopolymer stamp set is available, called Lovely Amazing You, just $14.95, so fabulous! This is also going on my order! I have totally fallen in love with photopolymer stamps. They cling to the blocks perfectly, you can see through them for perfect placement, they are the cheapest stamps and they are so cute! I don't know if there is a young, hip design team working on them or what, but they are awesome!!
  3. I have a class Wednesday at 7 pm making owls into cute critters using the Stampin' Up! owl punch. You can make a collage/home decor or note cards with your critters or I have one more idea up my sleeve. I'm planning a spring idea with boxes or jars that I haven't quite figured out yet, but join us and maybe we can figure it out together. Just shoot me an email and join us Wednesday night, $20 for the class.
  4. Sale-a-Bration is still going strong! If you love the deals I mentioned and are ready to place an order, be sure to have your Sale-a-bration brochure at your side; when your order reaches $50 you get to select a free gift!
  5. Monday night my demonstrator team is gathering to craft and chat and share business tips. If you're interested in joining the Stampin' Up! family, I would love to have you ride along with me and join us for a fun evening. This is the best time of year to sign up, you get the most for your money! And Stampin' Up! is re-vamping the pay structure so we will all be getting a nice raise soon! Leave me a comment or shoot me an email.
OK I think that's all for now. Email your order to me or place it online anytime at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net 
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen




,

No comments:

Post a Comment