Thursday, October 16, 2014

Good to the Last Bite

Mmm Mmm Good, If you are my friend on Facebook, you know I have been furiously fighting the fat fight. Go ahead. I'll wait. Go friend me.


OK. So the point of this is. . . if I buy a bag of candy, I take one piece and then I force everyone else to eat the rest of the bag. So sometimes I have to dress it up to convince them to take it. LOL

The Merry Everything stamp set will let me go from Halloween through Thanksgiving and on to Christmas with bag toppers and tags, with birthday or All Occasion covered nicely as well. I went ahead and bought the bundle to take advantage of the 15% savings, and it makes using the tag so EASY!!


Just stamp and punch. Of course, for Halloween I used black card stock and the orange embossing powder, so there was the extra steps of heating, but oh boy, these are gorgeous. And there is the beautiful rose, made with a Big Shot die and the ribbon came from the Clearance Rack, such a deal!!!


I had a ton of DSP (designer series paper) in my stash, with lots of options in shades of black, purple and orange.
I made these for a tiny little craft show that I participated in. It didn't really go do well, so I have a bunch left. If you have a need for some cute Halloween treat bag toppers, let me know!

Happy Halloween Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment