Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! How to get free stamps!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Not sure what the big guy is really saying, but his coy sentiment makes everyone happy!

Get Your Santa On stamp set is so fun to work with, found in the Holiday Catalog, it is full of cute sentiments and is easy and fun to color. I made a couple samples with fancy Santa, he has some silver Dazzling Details added to his buckle and pompom but otherwise, he is super simple!

This catalog has been a real problem for me. I decided I would only buy one, maybe two, holiday stamp sets this year. Okay, maybe three. Well, four sets isn't too many. So now that I have four, five is just one more. OK, someone stop me, but six sets are still a good investment.  Stop counting. And I just don't really think that beautiful feather stamp set counts as a holiday set, even though it is in the Holiday Catalog. And it is the eleventh stamp set I own from the Holiday Catalog. OMG.

Yes, you too can be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Ask me how many of those eleven stamp sets I paid for. Because it is way less than eleven. Way less. I swear!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen



No comments:

Post a Comment