Tuesday, September 23, 2014

A gorgeous golden wedding card




I made a pretty card for a wedding this past weekend.  The Big News stamp set is perfect for this, you may recognize Gold SoirĂ©e DSP (designer series paper) and Gold Glimmer Paper along with a retired (?) embossing folder and the wonderful Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and a bit of ribbon.  The card was fine, but it needed a little embellishment. . .oh how I wish we still offered these beautiful ribbon roses! I have a pack in my stash so I use them on cards I make to give away, not designed for classes. 

I am experimenting this morning, posting from my IPad, and the photo hasn't been edited nicely, but maybe this will allow me to tie all my social media together on one device and the blog won't get abandoned. It is so much easier to pop photos to Instagram! If you miss me, check there!

I am wrapping up a couple challenges given by Shelli, co-founder of Stampin' Up! at convention. I need two brand new customers before the end of September. If you're a fan or a follower but have never shopped with me, I would love the opportunity to turn you into a customer! Shop online at www.dtollaksen.stampinup.net or email me at dtollaksen at wideopenwest dot com and I'll have a card kit for you to make this lovely wedding card!

Happy stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment