Saturday, September 27, 2014

Just think about that!

 We were enjoying a perfectly lovely afternoon, talking about this and that, when Joan stopped all conversation by stating "it's less than 3 months til Christmas." And that is how lunch with my friends goes from fabulous to frozen!

It really doesn't matter how many days, or weeks or months, it's just that we are counting down already. Yikes!

For the crafters, we love our Holiday stamps and the festive colors and products, but we don't love deadlines!

I made these fabulous star tags for every Stamp Club member who made a purchase in September. If you would like to join us, there is still a little bit of room in Stamp Club and I would love to fill it! Just $15 a month and we make 3 great projects, 9 months remaining. Act NOW!! Just leave a comment or shoot me an email! Every member gets one month as hostess with at least $25 free product of their choice! You may attend club, at my home, on the first Wednesday of each month. Or by mail, I will send your card kits following our club meeting.

If I haven't seen you in person lately, let me introduce you to Eric, my grandson. He appears very deep in thought, listening to his tiger friend.

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment