Monday, September 22, 2014

Join me, Hello Fall!

A little glitz, a little ink, a bit of stamping, a lot of autumn colors. . . we will be putting it all together to create this Fall Collage. Check your calendar and clear your schedule so you can come stamp with me next Tuesday, September 22 at 7 pm, BUT if you can't make it then, you still have options!

You can buy a kit, which I can mail to you, for no extra charge OR you can schedule a workshop for you and your friends to create this fun collage at your place or mine. And if you are someplace fun and warm, like Phoenix or Maui, we need to talk! But if you are anywhere in Chicagoland, I am definitely ready and willing to bring this project to you!

This darling collage fits in a 8" x 10" frame or 8-1/2" x 11" frame that you provide; I have had great success at TJMaxx. The frames with broken glass are perfect, they are generously discounted and we don't want glass for our project--win-win!

Call, email or leave a comment, I will save a spot for you!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment