Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter Collage

Join us Tuesday night and create this cool collage. One final touch for your Christmas decor and you don't have to put it away until spring! This is a winter decoration that we are creating this week.

I have one kit available, even if you can't join us at my house, you could assemble this at home. It is 12 x 12" and fits in the frames that are sold at any of the craft stores for scrapbook displays.

I love the "For the Birds" stamp set and the little birds wearing hats are perfect for this cold weather collage! And the Winter Frost DSP (designer series paper) certainly gives the cold feeling!

Just shoot me an email and let me know you want to come or purchase the kit, just one spot available!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment