Thursday, August 8, 2013

Vocabulary lesson: favoritest is not a real word

 My favorite new products are starting to pop-up in re-runs. I know it is summer and the networks are running all re-runs, so it must be OK to show some of my favorites again, right?

The Flower Shop stamp set is just so dang cute. And the posy punch that makes it a snap to cut out the flowers? Awesome!

The funny little phrases in the Really Good Greetings are going to get a lot of play time on my cards!  Silver Glimmer paper makes every project just a whole bunch more sparkly!

But the best most favoritest (LOL) product on this card? The printed acetate from the Quatrefancy DSP! Whooo Hooo! When you open this card. . . dancing flowers! How stinkin' cute is that?

I think this is the third item I've shared with the acetate. If you aren't sure how to use it in your crafting adventures, keep an eye out here. I have a bunch of it and I LOVE it!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment