Monday, August 12, 2013

Unconventional

I know you bought all that paper to make cards and scrap books, but why not use it to decorate the house? It is trendy, pretty and you own it, right? So you don't have to pay a fortune for a decor item that you will have to keep forever because it cost so much.  Make yourself a snazzy wreath that you can use for a season and recycle.

This project is made of 1 x 6" strips of DSP (designer series paper) from the Quatrefancy pack. I used a 6 x 8" piece of cardboard and a 7 x 9" piece. I just stapled the strips into a loop, then stapled to the cardboard. I used a whole bunch of foam dimensionals layered upon themselves to connect the two cardboard pieces. Then I used some cardstock to cover the top layer, added a goofy Welcome and some swirls I cut using my e-cutter and a bit of bling I trimmed on the BigShot.

If you like a project like this, we will be making them on Tuesday August 20. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment to let me know you're interested and I'll send you the details. I would LOVE to have you join us!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment