Wednesday, August 7, 2013

E-cutter intro

A Square Wreath! Fun fun fun! Class is scheduled for Tuesday August 20 at 1 pm or 7 pm, for just $22 and you keep the full pack of DSP (designer series paper)! Comment or email to sign- up.

I took the plunge and purchased a Silhouette Portrait electronic cutter. It was my birthday and it was on sale. Now I just have to use it! So I created a cute greeting in a crazy font called Holey Hearts and it looked kind of Scandinavian, right? So I found a swirl in my MDS (My Digital Studio), imported it into the Silhouette software and cut it from card stock.   If you come for the class, I will provide this combo, or you can make your own.

The Big Shot cut the scallops in the silver glimmer paper, just enough glitz to brighten up this project.

Check out all the classes I added to my calendar, here on the actual blog, they are posted at right.

I have two openings in my Stamp Club, I'll have a great gift for anyone who joins us, based on this invite. We meet on the first Wednesday of the month for 10 months, starting in September. We make 3 cards, there is no fee, just place an order of $15 or more. Once during the 10 months, you will be "hostess" and receive the hostess benefits from the monthly order, usually over $40 of free product! We have a blast and some great friendships have formed. You can attend at 1 pm, 4 pm or 7 pm, at your convenience!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment