Saturday, May 11, 2013

Peek at the new products

Have I told you lately, there's a new catalog just around the corner? I don't usually like to wish away time, it is too precious a commodity, but I do love when the new catalog arrives and we have loads of fun new stamps and accessories!

June 1st, we can order from it, but it is actually here, if you want a copy, call me!

The beautiful DSP (designer series paper) on the banner is from the Epic Day This and That collection.  I was fiddling around with a negative space technique, trying to stamp on the inside of the card and have an opening on the front of the card. My opening was too big, and it made the front a flimsy mess, so I adhered the stamped sentiment to the front of the card and gave the Soft Suede cardstock support. Not my favorite ever, but it will certainly make someone's day when they receive a card that tells them they are AMAZING!!

Happy Stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment