Sunday, May 12, 2013

Get out of that Hallmark store!

Get out of that Hallmark store! You know that MDS (My Digital Studio) is only $19.95 and one card at that fancy store is over 5 bucks, right? So if you only even make 4 cards you will cover the cost of the software.

I have a darling nephew who made his First Communion this weekend, and my stamp collection doesn't have that specific sentiment. All I did was find a cute layout that came with the MDS software, made the color scheme masculine and added my sentiment. Then I printed it on Whisper White cardstock and mounted it on Night of Navy cardstock. Voila! A custom, event-specific, personalized card. And it took all of about 4 minutes. No muss, no fuss.

Just leave me a comment and I'll be happy to get you started, and soon you'll be a pro at digital scrapbooking and card design.

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment