Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Are ya' feelin' lucky?

As much as I love my stamps, sometimes I just don't feel the  need to invest in every single stamp ever offered.

I know that is hard to believe, but true!  And St. Patrick's Day is one of those events that just doesn't move me to invest. But then it rolls around and I don't want to ignore it. So, out comes the dependable owl punch.

Connie Babbert is all over Pinterest with this cute owl in a green top hat, so thanks to her for this clever owl.

And if the owl isn't enough, I've used a fancy fold on the card to liven it up. And the Occasions Alphabet stamp set always comes through when in a pinch, there are 26 stamps and I can always find one for an unusual occasion!

If you want a class on fun folds or owls for every holiday, just leave me a comment or give me a call. I got a million of 'em!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment