Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy New Year!

Are you one of those people who has the new calendar two months before the new year? Not me, at least not at this stage of my life. I have a nice routine and I don't have to depend on the calendar like I used to when scouts, sports, school and church ruled the day!

So we made this cute desktop calendar at Stamp Club this month. Yup. February club, we made a calendar. But think of it this way: circle a birthday and it becomes a timely birthday card!

We used the Sycamore Street DSP that is free on the Sale-a-bration brochure, as well as the two tone wide ribbon and flower ribbon from the spring catalog. So pretty!

The blog will be quiet for a few days as I take my husband on a trip for his birthday. Hope you are creating something beautiful!

Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment