Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hit me one more time

 Caffeine please. Thank you.

Some days one good cup is all I need. But other days, it takes an extra jolt to get through the morning! Today is one of those days when I will be driving thru the Starbucks for an extra buzz.

Hope this pretty in blue card helps you keep your motor running! I organized a few cards for a Masculine card class and thought this worked. There are no ribbons or flowers and the chevron DSP is trendy and masculine.  I added some score lines to give the card some texture, as well as popping the image and sentiment on a dimensional adhesive.

Clean and Simple, as well as masculine.  So now imagine this in a flowery DSP and a deep rose color and you can easily CASE this card for a girlfriend, right?

Gotta go, Starbucks awaits.
Happy Stamping,
Dee Tollaksen


No comments:

Post a Comment