Sunday, August 12, 2012

Resist and irresistible


Maybe it looks a bit blurry, or maybe I had a couple drinks last night and they're still at work?

I used the new clear embossing powder that is Scratch N Sniff! The Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog has so many outstanding and interesting new products!  First dig through all your card stock and find the white glossy paper, ink up your Perfectly Preserved stamp set with Versa Mark ink and create your images, then sprinkle on the embossing powder. I treated myself to the new Stampin' Up! heat & embossing tool, so HOT! And I heat embossed my images. Then I searched everywhere for my brayer, to no avail. So I used a sponge to apply color to the entire image area, the flowers and jar pop right out, resisting the ink. Love it!

Do you recognize the embossing folder I used? Also brand new in the Holiday catalog, Lacy Brocade--gorgeous! I think if I had to scale down to just one stamp set, and no others, it would be this Perfectly Preserved set. Just so fun!

And irresistible girls, my daughter and her two cousins, all the girl cousins on my side of the family. We were waiting out a storm that hit during a wedding party at Bass Lake, IN. A wonderful celebration with family and young adults, Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment