Saturday, August 11, 2012

On the road again!

Our weather is absolutely perfect today. I'm saying it, PERFECT!  The cicadas are chirping, the sun is shining, the temp is mid 70s, I love love love this kind of day!

If I had a bike, with flowers in the basket and a bird on the handlebar, I might even go for a ride!

This image is from the "Moving Forward" set which Stampin' Up! has dedicated to helping the Ronald McDonald House charities this year. Each sale generates $3 donation to this worthwhile charity. If you would like to own this cutie, help a charity AND attend a fun class making this card and more, sign up now! Leave a comment, send an email or call me, ASAP!

Thursday August 23 at 1 pm or 7 pm, for just $20 we will make 3 cards and you will take the set home ($5 extra if you want wood mount stamps.) Deadline is Aug 15, so I can get the stamps ordered.

Happy stamping!
Dee Tollaksen

No comments:

Post a Comment